I don't know about all of you but this warm weather that we have had the past week has made me so happy! Hudson likes it too. It has been nice to play in and also nice to work in. Yes I said work. This is a busy time at the farm so my mom and Kolby's mom have been kind enough to come and babysit so I can help out Kolby. It has been a long few weeks but I'm glad they are over! And even happier that I can get back to being full time mommy again! We have had the chance to play in the yard and at the park a few times and I hope it will become a regular thing soon. Come on warm weather!
Also, I hope everyone has a great St. Patricks Day! We are going to have a special green breakfast-for-dinner. I'm so excited! I'll make sure to take pictures to share!





I am soooo ready for our summer days in the yard, seriously can't wait!
ReplyDelete