We went on a road trip! I love road trips! Even Mr. Hudson was good on this road trip. We left on Saturday and headed up to Star Valley WY to my grandparents second home there. I had been so excited all week I could hardly contain myself. I grew up going there every summer and I'm glad this summer was no different. I was also excited because my aunt and cousin from Pennsylvania were going to be there. Seriously my friends, so excited! I had not seen my cousin since my wedding, 4 1/2 years ago. Anyway, after we loaded up our car (and it was loaded let me tell ya), we headed out. We stopped at McDonald's for lunch and went up through Preston ID over to Montpieler (sp?) ID and then up through Wyoming to Star Valley. Once we arrived it was the best welcome! My aunt, mom, and grandparents were the only ones that had made it at that time and when we got out of the car we were surrounded and loved it! Hudson got so much attention and he was eating it up! For the rest of the night we chatted, ate, and spent quality time together. On Sunday we got ready and waited for the rest of the family to get there. They arrived around lunch time. I loved getting to see my beautiful cousin after such a long time! Last time I saw her she was still in high school and now she is a graduate from the University of Delaware. Crazy! Anyway, once again we chatted, ate, and spent more quality time together. Monday came and I was so excited! We all were. We were going white water rafting down the Snake River! Our raft was an 8 man raft plus our guide. We had a blast going over rapids and pushing each other in. What a fun time! I can't wait to go again. After that we headed back for lunch, some shopping in town, and a few games of Apples to Apples. Some olympics were thrown in there too. Kolby had to leave for a meeting in Park City Monday night so I waited and tagged along with my mom, brother, and sister back to Coalville on Tuesday. More on that in my next post. All in all, our time spent in beautiful Star Valley was so memorable and I can't wait to go back and create more memories for our little family!
 |
| Hudson and my cousin Brittany |
 |
| Hudson and his grandma |
 |
| Playing with his Aunt Candace |
 |
| Going for a run |
 |
| Hudson with my Aunt Georgia |
 |
| Hudson with his grandpa |
No comments:
Post a Comment