Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The crazy life

This post is entitled the crazy life because we have been so crazy busy lately!  Sometimes busy is good though.   Here are a few things that have been going on in our crazy life (sorry for the picture overload):
 
Labor Day:  Since it was a holiday I talked my husband into leaving work early and we headed to Ogden to get some groceries and eat dinner.  Nothing too exciting but I loved hanging with my boys.
 
Birthday #25:  Yep, I turned 25.  I'm old.  I didn't do much all day but Kolby took me to dinner at Elements that night.  So good.  Kolby's sister watched the baby so we got a little time to ourselves.  Much needed.  Kolby gave me the belgian waffle iron that I asked for.
Morning chill time on mommy's birthday
 
 
South Summit volleyball:  On Thursday morning I got a text letting me know that my sister-in-law would be playing volleyball at Mt Crest that night.  So, since Kolby had class, just Hudson and I went to Hyrum to watch Shalese.  It was fun to see her play and to chat with family and old friends.
 
 
 
 
 
Utah State vs. Utah:  Friday night my family came up as well as my high school friend Aubrey and we all went to the big football game.  Now, I am normally a Utah fan but since I now live in Logan and Kolby is a student at USU, we had to get decked out in our blue.  It was so worth it too!  What a fun game!  Go Aggies!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pickleville Playhouse:  Saturday night Kolby and I met up with my family in Bear Lake and we went to Pickleville Playhouse.  If you haven't been, you need to go.  So funny.  We also ate dinner at Cafe Sabor.  You need to go there too.
 
 
 
 
And finally:  OUR HOUSE!  Yep, we closed on our house and we start building Friday.  I cannot wait.  That's mainly why last week was so busy because we picked out all sorts of colors and designs for our house and then closed on it!  I couldn't be happier! 
Our lot
Now here's to another busy (hopefully less crazy) week!

3 comments:

  1. AHHH! Congratulations!!!!!! I am so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! Hudson's cheesy grin is the cutest and I just love the diaper hat! Thanks again for letting me come stay. You're a great hostess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camille you were all over the place! That's fun, and you were a lot of places that I am or usually am. (Ogden and Bear lake) I'm so excited about you getting to build your house! We are waiting to sell our house so we can build too. I'm going to get my plans drawn up soon after I figure out some things with them. I love reading about your life!

    ReplyDelete