Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Recent Happenings

I hate the randomness that I have when it comes to posting on the blog.  I wish I was better but sadly I am not...anywho....not much is going on in this life here of mine.  Here are a few recent happenings:
 
With Aunt Candace at Ruby River
-Dinner for my brother's birthday:  So we planned to meet in Ogden for dinner on my brother's 16th birthday.  Well, being the lame person that he is, he ate so much for lunch that he got sick and ended up missing his own birthday dinner.  Hey, even though we missed you brother, Ruby River was still as good as ever! 
 
-Little Chef:  So Hudson is going to be a chef when he grows up.  I just know it.  And hey I'm fine with this as long as he cooks for his fat mom!  He seriously goes and gets pots and pans out of the cupboard and points to the stove so that he can cook.  He loves to watch me cook anything and anywhere (stove, microwave, oven, etc.)  I love this little guy and the joy that he brings to my life through the most simple things!
 
 
-A little sun:  With summer winding down (sad) I decided to get Hudson's pool out for him to get in a little more sunshine before there is no more.  So we blew up the pool, got out the toys, and unwrapped a popscicle to enjoy!  We will continue to love summer until the very last moments!
 -Girl's Night:  Yesterday we had our monthly-ish friend get together at Jocelyn's super cute house in South Jordan.  I have been friends with these girls since we were kids and six years after graduating we are still hanging out!  I love them all!  The picture below is minus one because Meg is currently living in Kentucky.  We miss her!  Anyway, we ate, laughed, and talked for a few hours.  Like we always say, we seriously always just pick up right where we left off and I love that!  Can't wait to do this next month at Whit's shower for baby girl.
 
So there ya go, a few days in the life of our family!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment