Hudson is now one and his baby book that I have been filling out every month since he was born turns into years now. In other words, I will only be filling it out every year now instead of every month. Less work for me but what about all of the funny things he does and things that he will say? I don't want to forget any of it and there is not enough space in his baby book to write it all down. So I came up with this (sorry it's turned sideways)......
Hopefully I can capture some of my baby boy's most delightful moments. Let me know what you think!
Camille, that is so cute! You are so creative! I wish that I would have kept more up on Brett's' book and the things she has done.
ReplyDeleteThank you! It's so hard to keep up with it all! She is a cutie though!
ReplyDelete